Saturday, May 19, 2012

Check in: The Webster

While in Miami (South Beach to be exact) for the gay pride festivities I came across The Webster. I had not been in Miami since the opening of the Boutique styled as a hotel. After a day of sun I decided to pop in. Outside of the store they have two huge banners stating the brands they have inside. Seeing names like Chanel, Givenchy, and Valentino who can't resist? There are two floors to the shop. The first being for more casual wear and upstairs with high end pieces. I felt as if I just walked in a fashion lovers heaven. The brands, collections and pieces selected by the buying team was amazing. There were countless brands available. Two I did NOT see were Dior and Prada. Sad face. There is 2 old school cars outside of the boutique similar to the inspiration of Prada's SS 12 collection. With that said, The Webster is hands down the location for your wardrobe needs when in Miami and possibly all of Florida. Check them out when on South Beach and tell them Quel says hi!
Also check out the collaboration with Target! Super cute!!!!

The Webster Boutique Miami
Thewebstermiami.com
1220 Collins Ave Miami Beach, Fl

No comments: